Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Members Area > Introduce yourself here...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce Yourself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162>
Author
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arlib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 04:14
Bruce - thank you...will do!
Arlib
Arlib
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 22:31
We've had quite a few new members lately... how about a few of you telling us what your interests are; how you found us; what you collect etc?

Say hello, we are all friends here  Wink
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Mattvcam View Drop Down
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mattvcam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 19:31
Greetings from the small country of Belgium.

My name is Matthias and I'm a quite young amateur worldwide stamp collector. Recently I became intrigued by cinderella stamps, mainly due to my political interest in secessionist states that have produced their own labels/bogus stamps. But the concept of cinderella stamps seems too interesting to not delve into, so I hope to expand my knowledge about cinderellas here! :)

Kind regards
Kind regards,

Mattvcam
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 20:08
Welcome. Cinderella stamps provide a good alternative to finding out about such states. There is often a good story behind a Cinderella
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 23:04
Welcome Matt, and thank you so much for posting up some details here - so many people join but remain silent and realy its the only way the other members can find out what you are interested in and might be able to offer help, advice or assistance with your collecting areas.

Please also post pictures here, it helps brings the forum to life!

My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Panterra View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote Panterra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 00:32
Welcome, Matthias!

Consider designing your own cinderellas!  I would be happy to print & perforate them for you. 

cheers, Bruce.

==============
cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 05:58

Hello to all, my name is Joan (Catalan, for John), from Barcelona, Catalonia (SW Europe). I'm 58, collecting stamps, since I was 12, and cinderellas just for ten years now. Although I only collect cinderellas from my own country, Catalonia, I appreciate cinderellas and poster-stamps from all around the world.

I ran into this fòrum by chance and look forward to share knowledge and experiences with other cinderella collectors. I guess, I already have contact with some of the membres of this fòrum, like Mike (LondonBus1).

tomiseksj View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomiseksj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 06:51
Joan,

Welcome to the Forum! I recall some of your posts from another forum and look forward to learning more from you here.

Steve
Steve Tomisek
APS#130102, SRS#1570, ATTS
cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 21:58
Thank you very much.

Yes, we run a quite successful thread on Catalan cinderellas in another (mainly stamp) forum. After 6 years, we've reached the 105.000 readings milestone. I hope to be able to contribute somewhat on this forum. Although my knowledge is limited.
There's also a thread on catalan cinderellas on a Spanish speaking stamp forum, run by a friend of mine, also quite successful.
Panterra View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote Panterra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 01:25
Welcome, Joan!

Could you show some of the Catalan cinderellas here, and give details about them, please?  Maybe start a special thread for them.

regards, Bruce.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162>