Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

At last... the 2023 St Valentine's Issue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At last... the 2023 St Valentine's Issue
    Posted: 12 March 2023 at 00:05

Now on ebay...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?item=266169457693&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562&_ssn=laernu

Thank you again for your patience!
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Djpdiddly View Drop Down
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote Djpdiddly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2023 at 01:42
Just purchased. Looking forward to these and placing them in my album once again, many thanks. 😁

Carole View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2023 at 06:20
Just about to buy they look soooo good.

Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2023 at 22:09
Colin will be rushing to the post office with mine as I write.  They do look good.

Can I ask a ridiculous question?  Is there a catalogue of these issues anywhere?  I had this feeling that Steve was doing one but that might have been a dream from the old askmeaboutstamps days!  I ask 'cos going back to the 2018 issue I've never taken any issue out of the envelope/box it arrived in  I know, don't shout at me!  So now I'm in the position where I don't have a clue what I am looking at even if I do open up all the little envelopes.

Keith
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2023 at 01:16
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Colin will be rushing to the post office with mine as I write.  They do look good.

Can I ask a ridiculous question?  Is there a catalogue of these issues anywhere?  I had this feeling that Steve was doing one but that might have been a dream from the old askmeaboutstamps days!  I ask 'cos going back to the 2018 issue I've never taken any issue out of the envelope/box it arrived in  I know, don't shout at me!  So now I'm in the position where I don't have a clue what I am looking at even if I do open up all the little envelopes.

Keith

The most complete and up-to-date listing of my stamps is still Steve Tandy's excellent site:

http://www.muba.eclipse.co.uk/Laernu_and_More/html/turtles___tortoises.html

Steve has done a fantastic job over the years of capturing the flavour of each issue - Isle of Vue and all of the others - and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you Steve!

I suppose the catalogue is here on the forum - and in the excellent newsletters of the Cinderella Stamp Club magazine (also produced by Steve Tandy). 

Have a trawl through the pages here, and if I were you, find the previous years' Isle of Vue posts and print them off - just in case for whatever reason this resource disappears one day. 

Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2023 at 05:42
Excellent! Just saw this and got my order in pronto and I see already 10 (now 11) of the (initial?) stock of 15 'Special Delivery' collections are already sold. Thumbs Up Clap So get your skates on everyone. Demand is understandably high.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2023 at 23:17
Originally posted by Joolz Joolz wrote:

Excellent! Just saw this and got my order in pronto and I see already 10 (now 11) of the (initial?) stock of 15 'Special Delivery' collections are already sold. Thumbs Up Clap So get your skates on everyone. Demand is understandably high.

In the post today Julian  Thumbs Up  Thank you!

Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2023 at 23:38
Thanks for the pointer to Steve’s listing Colin.  I’m relieved I didn’t imagine it!

And thanks for the stamps.  They all arrived safely just now.  I’ll wait for the folk with better eyesight than me to hunt down the variants!

Keith
Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2023 at 01:01
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Thanks for the pointer to Steve’s listing Colin.  I’m relieved I didn’t imagine it!

And thanks for the stamps.  They all arrived safely just now.  I’ll wait for the folk with better eyesight than me to hunt down the variants!

Keith
So you've done a ceremonial unboxing of this issue, have you, Keith?
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2023 at 09:50
I may have sent him a pack of blank paper just as a cunning test...  Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>