Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Selling, buying or trading cinderella stamps > Members' Private Sales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Letting my Discworld stamps collection go

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote doormatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Letting my Discworld stamps collection go
    Posted: 17 October 2022 at 03:40
I've got pretty much everything 2009 to date bar the really really expensive stuff.

If anyone is interested in taking over the whole lot PM me.  I'm not expecting to make a fortune, or even cover my costs.

Not interested in picking out individual items yet, maybe later if I get desperate!

New to cinderellas, but learning fast!
doormatt View Drop Down
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote doormatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2022 at 02:29
All sold, probably too cheaply by the sound of things, but thanks to everyone here who has PM'D
New to cinderellas, but learning fast!
Perfing John View Drop Down
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote Perfing John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2023 at 22:50
Any chance you could PM me with some price guidance?  I have a goodly selection of older stuff I want to clear out (not the very oldest stuff) and want to know what to ask for it.  
 Post Reply Post Reply