Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Links to other organisations > The Cinderella Stamp Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This quarter's magazine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote guyana1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 05:00
I have it in my collection but only used with cancel
LesT View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote LesT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 05:57
Guyana 1230,

That's great ... the stamp is quite hard to find.  I have created a catalogue for the stamps and that one as well as the 2019 snowman issue are missing .. but I believe the snowmen was never issued because of restrictions over COVID?

Please send me a 300dpi image to les.flexo@gmail.com and I will include it into the magazine catalogue ... unles a non-cancelled stamp turns up.

Thanks   Les 

It's more than just paper
guyana1230 View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote guyana1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 06:42
Just found a mint one will scan and send
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote guyana1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 06:49
Got most un-till 2018, don't have the 2019 issue and am sure I heard that the Wirral Christmas Post will not be restarting which is a great shame if true
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote guyana1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 08:22
Originally posted by LesT LesT wrote:

Guyana 1230,

That's great ... the stamp is quite hard to find.  I have created a catalogue for the stamps and that one as well as the 2019 snowman issue are missing .. but I believe the snowmen was never issued because of restrictions over COVID?

Please send me a 300dpi image to les.flexo@gmail.com and I will include it into the magazine catalogue ... unles a non-cancelled stamp turns up.

Thanks   Les 

In fact found another MNH copy of the 2009 Wirral, if you message me your address I can send one to you.  Do you collect other area too? I have quite a few extra ones from different Scout Groups.
LesT View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote LesT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2023 at 05:10
guyana1230

PM'ed you
LesT View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote LesT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2023 at 05:08
I need some feedback on the magazine.....

you will have seen the changes I have made from taking over as editor ... 

What else could be done to improve the magazine?  your responses could change the magazine's direction forever, it is after all your magazine.
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2023 at 09:41
Hi LesT,

Where can I find / buy these magazines?

And is it possible to find some of the older magazines / articles? 
I am especially looking for the Gerald King articles written by Steve…

Thank you in advance…

BR
JesperDK
www.cinderellafan.com
LesT View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote LesT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2023 at 21:38
Hi JesperDK

Magazines can be purchased from the Membership Secretary David Gottesmann  at  dgottesmann@netscape.net. I will ask Steve if he has the dates but the really exciting news is that in our current club auction is lot 233 - GB Wonderland stamps by Gerald King. (Nearly?) complete. 225+ stamps including blocks plus his catalogue called 'Curiouser and Curiouser' wih bids starting at £40. The catalogue with 545 lots comes free with the magazine so call David for your magazine to become involved.

LesT
LesT View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote LesT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2023 at 21:42
Steve, Do you have easy reference to your articles to help Jesper?

I am banging my head against a wall trying to get the librarian to provide any information at all .... Ahhhhh

LesT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>