Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Access for non-members has been relaxed during the Coronavirus Crisis. Welcome casual visitors, please feel free to register as a member if you like what you see!

February 14th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote unohoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February 14th
    Posted: 01 February 2015 at 03:29
Valentines Day is almost upon us...
Artypharty View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote Artypharty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2015 at 06:48
I'm checking in, too    Not long now.
Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2015 at 20:10
He's only got 5 days left. It's looking a bit tight (again). I did warn him a year ago that there would be a Feb 14 in 2015. There is one next year too, so nobody say I didn't give lots of notice!

Keith
Colin View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2015 at 21:07
I am aiming for a launch on the 14th so if you are hoping to have a card to send to someone special before then I would advise you have a back up plan!

My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - is now open again :-)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2015 at 03:18
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I am aiming for a launch on the 14th so if you are hoping to have a card to send to someone special before then I would advise you have a back up plan!
Assuming you're still hoping to be able to make it to Stampex the following Saturday, I would be happy to collect my bundle of goodies from you there to save the cost and perils of postage.
Colin View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2015 at 03:58
Fine by me Joolz.  See you there  :-)

Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2015 at 05:02
Originally posted by Joolz Joolz wrote:

Assuming you're still hoping to be able to make it to Stampex the following Saturday, I would be happy to collect my bundle of goodies from you there to save the cost and perils of postage.
Me too Colin please.  I'll have one of everything please - that'll save you eBay charges as well.

My standard backup plan, of never sending Valentine's Cards, is already in place.

Keith
Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2015 at 05:46
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Originally posted by Joolz Joolz wrote:

I am aiming for a launch on the 14th so if you are hoping to have a card to send to someone special before then I would advise you have a back up plan
Me too Colin please.  I'll have one of everything please - that'll save you eBay charges as well.
And I imagine that it will be a likewise purchase of your supersize-me all-inclusive bundle for me as well.
Colin View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2015 at 07:22
No problem both!  You are very welcome  :-)

Anne View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2015 at 08:52
Just had a bit of a panic-search on ebay. Should have come here first of course. Will employ the p-word for a few more days.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic