Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Year 4 Forum Stampsheets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Year 4 Forum Stampsheets
    Posted: 20 August 2014 at 04:37
For non-members who can't access the members Section, here are the anniversary stampsheets

MEMBERS!!!  To order your stamps go the members Section and read the details there...

I began this forum as a place to discuss and share ALL cinderella stamps. It is my first forum and is not perfect BUT I will endeavour to make it the best available.

Any positive help appreciated!
Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2014 at 21:23
First orders will be in the post today.

Please note that there are fewer sheets available this year than in previous years - first come, first served.

Keep an eye out for some special tete-beche pairs on eBay, by kind permission of the (anonymous) winning designer. You know who you are!
I began this forum as a place to discuss and share ALL cinderella stamps. It is my first forum and is not perfect BUT I will endeavour to make it the best available.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2014 at 00:56
Originally posted by Admin Admin wrote:

Keep an eye out for some special tete-beche pairs on eBay, by kind permission of the (anonymous) winning designer.

When?
Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2014 at 06:18
Soon!

But first I need to tell everyone that we have already sold more than 50% of the stampsheet stock. If you are hoping to buy a sheet - be quick!

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 01:02
I have started a separate thread for the Black Cats.

We should be discussing the Year 4 Forum stamps here, so if anybody else has a Cat to show us, and I reckon quite a few of you should have, then please post over here.

Anyway, the new Forum stamps are GREEEEAT! Perfect as Cinderellas, and nice punning. Alan has done a good authentic redrawing too. marks: 11/10
Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 02:41

I need to tell everyone that we have already sold more than 50% of the stampsheet stock. If you are hoping to buy a sheet - be quick!

TWO SHEETS LEFT....

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 02:56

TWO SHEETS LEFT....

I was going to say WOW, but really its unsurprising.
Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 04:36
ONE SHEET LEFT...

If anyone has missed out please PM me and I will look at the reprint options available. I don't want anyone to be wihout.

Perhaps next year we should take orders up front?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 01:22
I have just received my stampsheet and the stamp looks so much better than the photographs would have you believe! 

However the ink on my 'Discworld' label is quite flaky. Are these printed on the same press as the stamps? And is this using a laser copier or digital printing, or that wax printing macine that Hilary was talking about on the other thread?  Whatever printing method it is I wouldn't recommend using it for dark coloured stamps or labels.  Thumbs Down

Otherwise very happy!

Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 04:03
The forum stamp on the cover, the postage label, and the Discworld label were all printed at the same time on the same machine and on the same paper. 

The flaking could be down to me - hand-cutting the labels with a scalpel rather than having them  guillotined with a very sharp edge.

The Cat labels are all printed in Norwich.
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>