Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Selling, buying or trading cinderella stamps > Members' Private Sales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

please read before posting Private Sales

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please read before posting Private Sales
    Posted: 29 April 2010 at 23:30
Please note that in future this area will only be used for Private Sales and any threads will be deleted after 30 days.

A new area - The Market Place - has now been created for designers and traders to promote their stamps or businesses on a more permanent basis.

This has been done to ensure that we can clearly demarcate between private sellers looking for a short-term sale, and businesses or individuals who want to draw attention to their books, websites or stamp ranges and whose promotional intentions are more long-term.

Of course, this does not stop those businesses and individuals using the Market Place area also using this area to sell individual stamps or draw attention to their special offers, events etc - just beware that these threads will be removed after 30 days

I hope this meets with approval.

Admin
I began this forum as a place to discuss and share ALL cinderella stamps. It is my first forum and is not perfect BUT I will endeavour to make it the best available.

Any positive help appreciated!
 Post Reply Post Reply