Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mrs Sanderson Requests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2013 at 22:19
Originally posted by Murgatroyd Murgatroyd wrote:

So, assuming Steve wasn't double bluffing in his denial, let's formally accuse Colin. At the very least we need to know who to thank Big smile

Don't thank me. 

A scan of my stamp is attached and it indicates (to me at least) based on the evidence so far available, that each recipient's stamp might be a different colour as well as carrying our different initials. I just don't have the attention span or the patience for such things...  but I know a man who does  Wink

My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Daniel View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 04:50
Firstly, thank you for attributing my wrong assumption to Murgatroyd, I'm always more than happy to pass the blame onto someone else Big smile

Secondly. regarding us getting different colours, I think we all got the same colour and Steve sent the golden variation to himself!
Jonty View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 07:24
Nope! Mine is Green
Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh until it's needed
Murgatroyd View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murgatroyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:20
I'd have to describe my stamp as ocher.
"I've got twenty minutes to save the world and I've got a Post Office, and it's shut." The Raggedy Doctor.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:23
[QUOTE=Daniel]Firstly, thank you for attributing my wrong assumption to Murgatroyd, I'm always more than happy to pass the blame onto someone else Big smile

Sorry Peter  WinkLOL
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Daniel View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:47
In fact mine is blue, so, different again Embarrassed
I'm not giving up on the possibility that Steve's may well be a curl diablo.
IslandPost View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote IslandPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 00:21
My stamp is brown (ochre?). I was invited to discuss taxation matters?! Great stuff.
Visit Alpha Thematics for Canvey Island Local Post stamps and covers & more...
Susanne View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Susanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 08:03
I have been invited to discuss the parenting and schooling of young ladies. Smile My stamp is green with an SV on the left, and I'm sure there was a B on the right, but it was lost in the post, which actually adds to the character of the stamp. Big smile
Murgatroyd View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murgatroyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 08:07
Will the real Mrs Sanderson please stand up and receive the just accolades that are her due? 
"I've got twenty minutes to save the world and I've got a Post Office, and it's shut." The Raggedy Doctor.
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 13:03
It looks like everybody has a personalised stamp; initilas and possibly colour too. So have we all got a stamp that is utterly unique? Or has the perpetrator got an extra copy of each for his/her own collection. Either way these must be quite quite rare.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>