Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Bag of Sticky Bits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Susanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2012 at 09:57
Originally posted by Quilpusha Quilpusha wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Steve wrote:

Originally posted by Susanne Susanne wrote:

Just bought one! Smile That's one less you guys are in danger of buying.  

About time too!    

. . . easy tiger. Wink It's a busy time for Susanne, what with two growing girls, Halloween approaching and an election.

It's just great to see her here, in circulation. Clap

LOL All the more reason to treat myself!  Glad to be back in circulation as well.  Going to try to keep it up!
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 02:32
Did anybody else get one of the copper foil 2005 Sportens?
Only 15 of these were sold originally I believe and so far of those I have heard about have been different stamps, and those can be seen on the AskMe page. . Most if not all were modelled on the variants of the stamps. I am keen to know if they are all variants and if there was more than one of each design.

Jonty View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 02:43
I have 3 of the copper foil sportens , 21, 22 and 25 on the askme page. 21 appears to be the same as displayed whilst 22 has the opponent hockey player missing and 25 has the footballer withy both legs paralell to the ground (full stretch)
Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh until it's needed
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 04:36
Originally posted by Jonty Jonty wrote:

I have 3 of the copper foil sportens , 21, 22 and 25 on the askme page. 21 appears to be the same as displayed whilst 22 has the opponent hockey player missing and 25 has the footballer withy both legs paralell to the ground (full stretch)

Is your 21 the rower? Which way is he looking? Left or right

Previously on Sporten Hunt the copper foil large size stamps identied were:
Footballer with leg outstretched variation, which you seem to have. (was this already in your collection, and therefore probably the same one I have listed? Or was it from the Little Sticky Bags?)
Hockey - no player variation
Hockey - untied shoe lace variation
Hockey - players back to back variation
Yours is a new one. Is it the left hand forreground player missing or the right hand player missing?
Diver - blad wig wig on side of pool variation
Skater - hovering variation.

All these will be on the updated AskMe site as soon as possible, but in the meantime any further information most welcome.
Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 04:56

All these will be on the updated AskMe site as soon as possible, but in the meantime any further information most welcome.
Sorry for the delay in doing this. I had an operation for a detached retina on Monday and so sitting for long periods at a pc is off the agenda for a while. For example, for the first week I have to lay on my left side for 50 minutes of every hour!

Normal service will be resumed when I'm able.

Keith
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 05:08
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Normal service will be resumed when I'm able.

Keith

and only after I have updated everything, double checked nothing has been missed, and got it all posted.
I have too many copies of lists and things and making sure I haven't updated one list with one thing and the other with more things.
Jonty View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 06:00

Is your 21 the rower? Which way is he looking? Left or right

Footballer with leg outstretched variation, which you seem to have. (was this already in your collection, and therefore probably the same one I have listed? Or was it from the Little Sticky Bags?)

Yours is a new one. Is it the left hand forreground player missing or the right hand player missing?
Diver - blad wig wig on side of pool variation
Skater - hovering variation.

21 is actualy the diver.  (which I already had)
The footballer I got from the the little sticky bag
and the other one, the right hand (background) player is missing 
Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh until it's needed
Susanne View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Susanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:07
Got mine - too fun!! Big smile It's been a long time since I've enjoyed sorting through a little envelope of stamps.  I've gone through what I received and have done my best to check them against what I have in album and what's on the AskMe page.  Bear with me, I'm easily confused!

I diligently took pictures to post here, but Photobucket will not cooperate with me anymore!  So, here's what I've got. 

-An Isle of Vue pair one blue fading to tan with an all tan, no chalice or sword
-A 2007 Isle of Vue Cabbage red - but a brown version
-2008 Isle of Vue triangle, lighter version
-Wadfest Day the Music Died, green on the outside turning brown and then burgundy in the center
-2 Wadstocks, 1 all purple on the frame, 1 green frame
-2 of the 2p color St. Hilary
-2 joined green dragons, a brighter/lighter green than the ones on the sheet
-blue dragon, brighter blue
-Green Penny Blank with colorful dots
-set of 3 different joined Stonehenge, the 49, 42 & 29
-4 Sporten Batzenbowlens, 3 light purple, 1 dark purple, 2 show something on his back, a bow?
-1 Racketten with 2 oars and yellow bands
-some very cool labels, a Santa label, and 2 of Jack's skydiving stamps

I should probably put this somewhere else, but on two recent envelopes I have some Sportens I don't think are on the AskMe site.

-3 Peddalunpuffens in light blue
-a Twangthunken with yellow stripes
-a dark green tightrope walker Nolooken-soemthing?
-2 of a guy on gymnastics rings, 1 all red, 1 red with a blue and purple stripe

If anyone would like me to email the pictures, just let me know!  Sorry about not being able to post them here.
Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:28

Got mine - too fun!! Big smile It's been a long time since I've enjoyed sorting through a little envelope of stamps.  I've gone through what I received and have done my best to check them against what I have in album and what's on the AskMe page.  Bear with me, I'm easily confused!

I diligently took pictures to post here, but Photobucket will not cooperate with me anymore!  So, here's what I've got. 

-An Isle of Vue pair one blue fading to tan with an all tan, no chalice or sword
-A 2007 Isle of Vue Cabbage red - but a brown version
-2008 Isle of Vue triangle, lighter version
-Wadfest Day the Music Died, green on the outside turning brown and then burgundy in the center
-2 Wadstocks, 1 all purple on the frame, 1 green frame
-2 of the 2p color St. Hilary
-2 joined green dragons, a brighter/lighter green than the ones on the sheet
-blue dragon, brighter blue
-Green Penny Blank with colorful dots
-set of 3 different joined Stonehenge, the 49, 42 & 29
-4 Sporten Batzenbowlens, 3 light purple, 1 dark purple, 2 show something on his back, a bow?
-1 Racketten with 2 oars and yellow bands
-some very cool labels, a Santa label, and 2 of Jack's skydiving stamps

I should probably put this somewhere else, but on two recent envelopes I have some Sportens I don't think are on the AskMe site.

-3 Peddalunpuffens in light blue
-a Twangthunken with yellow stripes
-a dark green tightrope walker Nolooken-soemthing?
-2 of a guy on gymnastics rings, 1 all red, 1 red with a blue and purple stripe

If anyone would like me to email the pictures, just let me know!  Sorry about not being able to post them here.
Sounds like a really great haul, Susanne! Thumbs Up
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51

Got mine - too fun!! Big smile It's been a long time since I've enjoyed sorting through a little envelope of stamps. 

I will second that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>