Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Members Area > Introduce yourself here...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce Yourself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 62>
Author
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote jmmaes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 16:21
Hi,
I collect all about insects and butterflies that can go through the mail. So logically stamps, cover, postcards, postal stationary, but also cinderella. I stil do not have a precise concept about what is a cinderella. I collect also labels that can be affixed on covers, with insects. So any scan of insects or butterflies covers will be welcome.
Jean-Michel.
Nicaragua.
Philately to enjoy life
suutaptem View Drop Down
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote suutaptem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 22:45
vietnamstamp.net@gmail.com
http://vietnamstamp.net
Offer: mint stamps, mint sheets from Vietnam and others.
Want: mint stamps, mint sheets from W/W.
Anne View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 01:57
I'm Anne (hence the forum name), and I'm Danish but currently live in Germany.
Like several others here, I've gotten into Cindarellas from the Discworld stamps (and the CA forum), then got into Colins' other stamps and lately the Pharos stamps.
David View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 04:23
Hello All

I have been inveigled into joining this Forum by those in the know who should know better than to let loose a Goon Show fanatic into your midst.

Some of you poor benighted souls may know of me from another Forum as 'Major Bloodnok' (though Bluebottle is my fav Goon Show character).

This means I am a a Flatelist virtually from the beginning of its conception and I have some other Cinderellas as well.  However I am also a Philatelist or as Gryptyppe Thinne would have it 'You silly twisted boy'.  Certainly trying to collect GB can be a fascinating topic and I do this with my partner, Penny.  I hope there will be an opportunity to 'talk' Philately as well as Cinderellas.  I love George V Seahorse stamps and GB Overprints (OP's).  Did you realise that GB OP's with Naru on were issued there.
Bujutsu View Drop Down
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bujutsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 04:41
Hi All

I too am a member from the old forum.

I must say that I am glad that this forum has been created.

I collect cinderellas WW but prefer up to World War II. One of my specialties are the TB seals from the Muskoka Free Hospital For Tuberculosis. To get examples of all that were issued on covers / cards is a challenge.

I wish this forum all the best.

Happy collecting

Bujutsu
If it is full of holes, keep it. It might be a perfin.
Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 04:43
Hi guys. David, to make you feel at home I've started a Seahorses thread. Get posting!

Keith
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 06:53
Hi,
My name is Allan and I've been a philatelist for some 50 years.
I have recently branched out into cinderellas, and am hoping to
swap some good collectable postage stamps for wartime propaganda
cinderellas. Any have same to swap please contact me at
stamperschoice@yahoo.com
Bas S Warwick View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bas S Warwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 14:58
Hi Everyone

Just starting collecting Cinderella Stamps, so hoping to learn from this forum

Bas

Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 20:35
Welcome Bas - and all our new members! It is great to have you onboard and to have such varied cinderella collecting interests represented here.

Let me know if you feel your specific area of collecting needs a discussion thread of its own - as it is early days here, we would like to accommodate everyone's needs right from the start. 
kevin View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 00:18
Hi,

My name is Kevin, Like others I am a refugee from the Discworld stamp forum. I have now moved onto other collecting interests including British locals, bogus locals, fantasies and other odds and ends.

I have produced a few bogus locals myself including one from Mumbles Head and three from the 'Caldey Island Dependencies' (St Catherine's Island, St Margarets Island & Goscar Rock)

I'm currently working on some new stamps and will start a thread to show them off.

Kevin
Kevin.   Postmaster for The Gower Islands Postal Service.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 62>