FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CLASSIC CINDERELLA MYSTERIES - SIAM O PENNY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ambrofos View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote ambrofos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLASSIC CINDERELLA MYSTERIES - SIAM O PENNY
    Posted: 27 November 2011 at 00:54
Hi - Do you have any news to report?  V/r ambrofos
AMB
benjclark View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote benjclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 06:29
Since you wouldn't profit in any way (that I can see), I can't imagine anyone having a problem with it.  I think it's a good idea.
Always seeking Book Trade Labels
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 05:56
Great idea Charles.

Would it be wrong to say that as the poster has already put the pictures in the public domain then he has already given permission for them to be copied for research purposes?
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Murgatroyd View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murgatroyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 03:20
Tell you what.... If the OP gives his permission for me to generate copies of each of the two stamps I'll take the copies with me when I next visit the stamp shop here in Bangkok... The old gentleman there may be able to tell me something about them. Would that be OK? (It may take some time as I'm not a frequent visitor to that part of town).
"I've got twenty minutes to save the world and I've got a Post Office, and it's shut." The Raggedy Doctor.
Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 02:04
Yes - no-one here claims to be an expert on anything so we can't guarantee answers.

However we may know someone who knows someone who might provide an answer so don't be put off posting any queries...
I began this forum as a place to discuss and share ALL cinderella stamps. It is my first forum and is not perfect BUT I will endeavour to make it the best available.

Any positive help appreciated!
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:38
I am trying my best not to take sides in this because neither side is wrong here.

a personal message would work well and I wouldn't like to see member here drift off elsewhere because elsewhere was mentioned here. But each forum has its own niche in the collecting sphere and I would hope memebers would be able to join whichever forum they liked.

These Siam stamps seem to have taxed the brains of serious collectors and any help we can give, in any form, would be useful.

We need more posts like the original of this to get more Cinderella discussion going, so lets have some posts about anything to do with stamps.... please
benjclark View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote benjclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:13
If my post is off limits, admins please remove it.  No offence meant.  I was impressed with the help I rec'd at the other forum mentioned above and only wanted to be as helpful as possible.  Perhaps the original poster isn't familiar with other stamp forums-- I'm generally not.  
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 07:30
I don't suppose Admin minds you suggesting our members go to another forum. He seems to be generous enough to not mind people promoting other forums here, but as a member I find it objectionable and I would rather such things were done via private messaging if at all.

I think most of our members are quite capable of working out for themselves that there are other stamp forums on the internet and probably already belong to more than one. Goliaths such as Stampboards.com don't allow their members to promote other forums, incidentally.

benjclark View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote benjclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 04:57
I'd try the Cinderella folks at Stampboards.com if you've not found an answer here.  I had a cinderella in Armenian translated in 15 mins. over there.
ambrofos View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote ambrofos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:52
Hi - Did you find out any new information on this?
AMB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>