Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wish list: Isle of Vue Valentine's Card 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 01:13
I'd be honoured to, Dr Stalby  Thumbs Up  11 it is!
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Carole View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 13:05
Make it 12 please if its not too late

Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 01:29
Due to a combination of work commitments this week and some delays in sourcing exactly the right image I want for the front of the card (I have been trying to establish publishing rights) I won't be able to deliver the Valentine's Cards to the Stampex show this weekend.  Sorry.

It is well on the way though - and I will include a special insert card listing the names of those who commissioned the card too.

Quilpusha View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Quilpusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 02:42

. . . if you can handle a bakers dozen, me to please.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 03:21
A pleasure Peter  

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 03:54
And me too, making a total of 14 so far. 
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 06:45
Excellent! The more the merrier  Smile

Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 08:59
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Due to a combination of work commitments this week and some delays in sourcing exactly the right image I want for the front of the card (I have been trying to establish publishing rights) I won't be able to deliver the Valentine's Cards to the Stampex show this weekend.  Sorry.

It is well on the way though - and I will include a special insert card listing the names of those who commissioned the card too.
Well, at least we will have the pleasure of receiving another exciting envelope in the post from you in due course, Colin. We have a new postie on our walk here and he apparently deemed the latest envelope from you with the Valentine's items to be "interesting" when he delivered it care of our neighbours whilst we were away for last weekend.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:15
I'm pleased your new postie appreciated them!

Another hold up on the card image I am afraid - so a change of design direction may be necessary.  All was going well until the seller learnt that the intended use was as a card (OK, so I mentioned it in an email, in a effort to speed things up) and everything changed, apparently their archives are for display only, not reproduction.  I think they Googled the image and found out what it was worth elsewhere.

All good fun as an old mate of mine used to say  LOL

Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:26
I can't see why there would be any rush now. So long as they have appeared by February 14 2012!

Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>