Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hilary Presents Welcome to "Pharos"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 616263
Author
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 04:15
A lovely last issue Hilary.  I'm sure you would have enjoyed seeing me getting into a cupboard in order to see the glow in the dark stamp.

Thanks for producing these for the last 5 years.  They'll always be special to me, particularly the early lighthouse issues (until you become famous and I can sell them at a profit that is!).  Now I'm looking forward to see what happens now you are not constrained by Pharos and its story.

You could have signed off with a beamer visible to us old folk with 1.5 eyes though.  Anyone want to drop VERY broad hints?

Keith
Jonty View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2014 at 08:42

Well done Hilary, 5 years of Pharos stamps and entertaining newsletters. Wonder what will emerge in the future. Thanks again for Keith boggling beamers.

Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh until it's needed
Anne View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 00:28
This isn''t really about Cinderellas at all, but this newsletter from the German post reminded me so much of Pharos, that I wanted to share it:

http://info.deutschepost.de/ov?mid=1RF6V3YX-BDD118E&m2u=1RS5QOJP-1RF6V3YX-14AC1BDF&m2u=1RS5QOJP-1RF6V3YX-14AC1BDF&mdc=NL_1607_2&mailing=1RF6V3YX-BDD118E&rid=10NN1R7Z-15PN5QI
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2016 at 10:47
I have noticed Lighthouses featuring on several recent issues.  I wonder why the sudden popularity?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 616263