Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wadfest Auction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote unohoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wadfest Auction
    Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:04

The Wadfest Auction List is now on line here.

This is currently subject to change. I am still accepting donations for the auction and raffle, but please bear in mind that your items may be held over until next year.

I will make a further announcement re in absentia bidding in the next few days.

I have posted in this section as there are several items which may be of interest to cinderella collectors.

I am also looking for charitable artists and stamp designers for a project for Wadfest 10, next year. Iwill post further info after this years event.
unohoo View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote unohoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 05:18

In absentia bidding is now open until 23:59 BST on Sunday 15th of august.
If you win, you can collect at the Discworld Convention, or pay for postage.
Payment is by cheque within Britain for postal items.
Outside Britain, payment is by Paypal or Bank Transfer. The buyer will be charged for Paypal Fees if that is your chosen option.
If collecting at the convention, you can pay cash.
Your item will not be handed over until payment has cleared.
I will contact winning bidders on Monday August 23rd.

Please PM me with bids, using the following format

Name:
Post/Collect:
Lot:
Bid:
Lot:
Bid:
Lot:
Bid:
Lot:
Bid:

unohoo View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote unohoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:19
Small update with 2 new lots.
unohoo View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote unohoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 09:06
I am having huge upload problems at the moment, so if you require a picture of anything please PM me, and I will do my best to ad a suitable image.
Londonbus1 View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Londonbus1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 08:56
Without pics or a reasonable explanation, nearly all of those items mean absolutely nothing to the average Cinderella/Stamp Collector.

I would suggest starting again with the item lot and a picture of ,or link to the item.
As it stands it looks like a list of......well, you get my jist.

Not being nasty, just being honest and [hopefully] helpful.

Londonbus1
Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 21:57
Michael, I think you are being a bit hard on Peter.  He does say mail him if you want a particular image.

Wadfest is a Discworld enthusiast event and so almost all the items are unrelated in any way to cinderella stamps.  From a quick look all those that are relevant here are by Forum members - Gerald King (phantasmagoria), Hilary Daniels (Hilary) and Colin Edwards (Colin) so should be meaningful.  So get bidding.  Bid early, bid often!

Keith
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 22:49
and it is for charity
Londonbus1 View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Londonbus1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 00:04
Points taken on board, thanks.
Sorry if I sounded 'hard'....I was only confused at to what I was looking at !!!
It helps now to know what 'Wadfest' is.
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 00:52
I have to confess that even though I am a Discworld fan, I would need a picture for nearly half the items on the list.
unohoo View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote unohoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 01:04
Working on it....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>