Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discworld Proof Sheets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 01:41
Keith - not that common.  A total of only perhaps 20 sheets of each of the gummed paper and plain paper altogether. We brought them home from the printers to check colours and ink densities, had we known they were going to be worth something to someone we would have asked for more of them  ;-)

And at £45 for both A3+ sheets including postage and packing, for, in effect, eight A5 imperf sheets that you won't find anywhere else, I would have thought the two A3+ proof sheets were pretty good value.  Smile

Edited by Colin - 16 July 2010 at 02:39
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 05:54
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Keith - not that common.  A total of only perhaps 20 sheets of each of the gummed paper and plain paper altogether. We brought them home from the printers to check colours and ink densities, had we known they were going to be worth something to someone we would have asked for more of them  ;-)

And at £45 for both A3+ sheets including postage and packing, for, in effect, eight A5 imperf sheets that you won't find anywhere else, I would have thought the two A3+ proof sheets were pretty good value.  Smile
You are right Colin.  I was being a miserable old s*d and stand corrected.  Sorry.

Good to see you back.  Should you start a "What I did on my holidays" thread so we'll know what you've been up to?

Keith
unohoo View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote unohoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:53
There might be one of these sheets, possibly coming up for an auction, maybe at a camping event in the near future....
Daniel View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:04
I also have a pair (plain paper and stamp paper) of these sheets and for Keith's sake it might be easier to start a list of those of us who don't have them Wink

Edited by Daniel - 16 July 2010 at 12:05
Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 08:22
Originally posted by Daniel Daniel wrote:

I also have a pair (plain paper and stamp paper) of these sheets and for Keith's sake it might be easier to start a list of those of us who don't have them Wink
Go on.  Rub it in!!  Grrrr

Keith
Susanne View Drop Down
Recorded
Recorded

Post Options Post Options   Quote Susanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 09:49

It's gorgeous Keith, and I think you got it for a great price! Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12