Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Selling, buying or trading cinderella stamps > Buying
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tower of Art

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote jerakeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tower of Art
    Posted: 11 January 2020 at 11:16
Hello !
I'm fan of the TOAs design from the DW.
I am looking for any production concerning the tower (sheets, cut out, stamps, study drawings, etc.). If someone has this type of production for sale, I will be certainly interested! 

I specify that I am a serious collector: I do not resell, I do not cut the sheets, I arrange with respect the sheets or other paper production in beautiful albums and I study them carefully.
I do not hide that for me the grail is the set "The Unseen University Cut Out Book", accompanied by the TOA Brown stamp (only 200 copies), in perfect condition ... unaccessible dream! LOL

Thank you in advance if you have things to sell, or suggestions to find this type of magnificent work (or some interrested informations or anecdotes about TOAs)!
Murgatroyd View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murgatroyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 06:34
Hello Jerakeen,
There's an Unseen University cutout book available on E-bay right now. 
I'm afraid it's fairly expensive, but there aren't many left intact these days.

I think I can sort you out with a single Brown TOA to put with it. Make me a reasonable offer for it if you'd like it. 
All the best, Charles
"I've got twenty minutes to save the world and I've got a Post Office, and it's shut." The Raggedy Doctor.
jerakeen View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote jerakeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 08:24
Hello, Charles, pm send to you. Many Thanks for your response !

All the Best,

Arnaud
 Post Reply Post Reply