Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Halloween Dead Letter Office stamps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote guyana1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 Halloween Dead Letter Office stamps
    Posted: 04 November 2019 at 01:02
Got my "mixed bag" today, very happy, esp. the envelope, thank you

Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2019 at 22:03
I am pleased you like your stamps, they were a bit last minute but seem to have gone down well!

Thank you for posting up a picture, I hope other buyers will post their stamps here too and the full range of stamps can be seen.
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2019 at 07:31
Here are the contents of two mixed bags.

And here is the outer envelope in which they and my other Dead Letter Office items were delivered.

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 09:16
Here's what I received. Some nice cancellations.

note one Hallowen stamp is perfinned; you cannot see it but the dots are 2019.

I see that the original DEATH OF STAMPS stamp had the text in open capital letters as per the issued Halloween stamps. In this batch the are some with text in mixed case - unknown typeface, but matching that used on the original foreign editions.

There is an original Dead Letter stamp with margins top andd bottom, This must have been from a mini-sheet.

I was also intrigued by one of Joolz's stamps, with the skull most noticable. Can I have one please

Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 22:02
I have received a few enquiries from buyers who missed out completely on the mixed bags and are looking for examples of the Death of Stamps stamps so it might be worth listing your doubles and wants/swaps on the forum Trades threads...

Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2019 at 05:19
Here are the contents of two more mixed bags.

Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2019 at 07:16
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I have received a few enquiries from buyers who missed out completely on the mixed bags and are looking for examples of the Death of Stamps stamps so it might be worth listing your doubles and wants/swaps on the forum Trades threads...
I'll try and sort out my doubles and trades over the weekend.

Working out whether there are variants of the three Hand of Fate stamps is a bit of a pre-requisite to that though. Wink
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2019 at 02:06
I shall be taking these down from ebay at the weekend so if anyone wants these stamps after that they will have to contact me here by PM.  

Sheets are still available, plus I have a very few mixed bags available which were 'ordered' here but not paid for - PM me if you are interested.

Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2019 at 22:26
All mixed bags requested since previous post are now in the mail.  Many thanks!

guyana1230 View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote guyana1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2019 at 05:41
Just got these lovely ones today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>