FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coming soon from the Land of Mμ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coming soon from the Land of Mμ
    Posted: 14 November 2019 at 20:11
Very nice stamps Steve, I am also looking forward to reading the back stories, your back stories for the Oddities stamps were always so detailed and original.    Big smile
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 01:26
The first stamps from the Land of Mμ are now available. Details can be found on the Market Place page here. They will be on eBay at the weekend, but Forum members can have the first chance.

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2019 at 04:56
You can have a preview on Land of Mμ's Facebook page
Murgatroyd View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murgatroyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2019 at 03:47
Sounds Great Steve. I'm all agog!

"I've got twenty minutes to save the world and I've got a Post Office, and it's shut." The Raggedy Doctor.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2019 at 05:00
Very exciting!!!
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2019 at 03:29
For the past few years I have looking after a Facebook page for the residents of the Land of Mμ, letting us know what is happening there. This land lives in its own little bubble apart from our world ... or perhaps they are in the real world and we exist in a bubble! Anyway the Land of Mμ is much like our world, except they do things quite differently. For example they haven't felt the need for stamps - until now.

I will be acting as an agent for the Land of Mμ stamps, but they will be available in strictly limited numbers in sets of full sheets. The first issue is already hot off the press, and more issues will follow as and when. Background to the Land of Mμ and each issue will be included.

What is different about these stamps is that on each stamp per issue there is some element of the design that follows a cryptic theme. You, the collectors, have to discover what that is. The first person to solve it will get a free special item - and there will be only ONE of these per set. Solving the puzzle will not be easy. I know, because I have seen the first ones and thought 'cor blimey, that's going to take them weeks to solve'.

When they are ready to be dispatched I will post here in the Sales section, on eBay, and they will get a mention on FaceBook too. But remember they will be strictly limited in numbers each issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply