Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Isle of Vue 2019 & 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2020 at 06:52
I have now had a boost to my All Hallows event ticket collection - thanks Joolz. Have I got the full set? Here are all the different attrractions so far. Some of these will appear on different coloured paper, while all have the same design on the reverse - botom left on the picture.

Nao Acorser a busen *
Tunel d'Amor
Pandemische Downlocken *
Zombien VarrAssing
Turen Unterverdenen
Invade de la wax mummy
Spooken Hausen
Truc ooo Tracken
Casa den Fantasmagoricas
Shok therapie

I have spares of those maket * if anybody would like one
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2020 at 12:34
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by elmstead elmstead wrote:

Don't wake up the witch ?

YES!!!

Or ... perhaps Do Not Wake Up To The Witch?
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 01:06
I should have said that both the Attractions ticks and the newspaper article come on very authentic looking paper, which just adds to the credibility of these ephemera
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2020 at 08:57
Wonderful to have a pre-postage paid postcard of La Maven Resten to add to the 2020 Isle of Vue issue.

My article for January's Cinderella Philatelist is an update on Colin's fantasy cinderellas over the past four years, right up to the Isle of Whoooo!! events. I have already submitted it for publication, and think that the editor has already got to work on the magazine layout so can't really add this. Perhaps anther update in four years time.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2020 at 23:10
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Steve wrote:

[QUOTE=Colin]Wouldn't mind a La Mave Resten postcard though - save me one  

The postcard is only iffy Photoshop I am afraid, but if I get round to the real thing (if enough people are interested...?) you'll be first to know.  

One of the few benefits of the Covid lockdowns, a little more time available than usual for adding some extra items, particularly something requested by collectors.

The printed versions are not quite identical to the Photoshop version originally shown here though, perhaps these things evolve over time  :-)

Thank you to everyone who has posted comments here, it's nice to be able to respond to your requests for once!
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345