FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Isle of Vue 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Isle of Vue 2018
    Posted: 01 May 2018 at 00:25
Many thanks Keith, much appreciated  ;-)
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2018 at 08:40
Once again, with thanks to all the brilliant research by Steve, I've been able to update the askmeaboutstamps website to detail the 2018 Valentine Issue.  Here's the link. 

Great work again Colin and Alan.

My apologies, as ever, to you all that it takes me so long to update the site nowadays - I must get out less!!

Keith
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 04:46
Thanks Daniel

So who spotted the theme that ran through the variants of this issue?

The Poetry Corner variant had a Bunny of Love poking its head above the flowers in front of the two lovers.
On the beach below the Cliff Walk a Cocoa d'Amour hs been washed up.
A pair of Laernu Lovebirds are flying oover the gazebo in the Floral Gardens
On the tree trunk by the Love Swing Jacques Neuhaus has carved his initials and a heart.

And of course you may find a variant of a variant!
Daniel View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 11:02
Here are my photos front and back:

and here are the stamps on my Stampex card:

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2018 at 11:33
For FaceBookophobes the Q&As regarding the Isle of Vue Kameristen can now also be found on the Laernu And Morewebsite.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 05:03
There will be more... click 'Follow' and you'll get updates as and when  :-)

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 05:00
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Not strictly stamps, but for anyone who would like to know a little more about their 'Kameristen' photo cards there is now a Facebook information page...

Well worth a visit; a good read
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2018 at 22:19
Not strictly stamps, but for anyone who would like to know a little more about their 'Kameristen' photo cards there is now a Facebook information page...

Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 10:14
Originally posted by Steve Steve wrote:

Originally posted by Joolz Joolz wrote:

Having failed to attend the annual gathering this year, I wonder whether I am still in line for a Stampex special this year? I will certainly be watching the post with interest over the next couple of days! That's if the London posties are willing to brave our treacherous icy pavements, of course.

I mentioned the reference to Peter Yorke (Quilpusha) that is on the back of one of the Swedko cards in my post earlier in this thread. Have you spotted another?
Not another. I missed your reference
No worries. I didn't do much of a job of highlighting it. Just mentioned it in between the images. Shame though. I was hoping you had found another reference to the late great Pusha-da-Quil.
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 10:03
Originally posted by Joolz Joolz wrote:

Having failed to attend the annual gathering this year, I wonder whether I am still in line for a Stampex special this year? I will certainly be watching the post with interest over the next couple of days! That's if the London posties are willing to brave our treacherous icy pavements, of course.

I mentioned the reference to Peter Yorke (Quilpusha) that is on the back of one of the Swedko cards in my post earlier in this thread. Have you spotted another?

Not another. I missed your reference
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>