Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Catalonia's cinderellas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2017 at 20:38

1929, Barcelona International Fair.

cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2017 at 06:59

October 1920, Barcelona Trading Fair.

cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2017 at 22:35

Reus, South of Catalonia, May-June 1933. Exhibition on the use of electricity on agriculture.

Londonbus1 View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Londonbus1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 02:50
Very clever design even if a little painful looking ! Nice ones Cursus. When I come to Barcelona I will go to the market and start my own collection !!
cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 04:59

Thank you very much Michael. The design, is very much on line with the 1930's style in Catalonia: advanced and free. Our society was very open minded, then. As it's, nowadays again.

I bought it just two weeks ago. I manage to get new cinderellas nearly every Sunday. Normally 4 or 5, sometimes some more. Even in sumer I find some. Sellers, know me and keep the good items, altough I can't pay a lot of Money for them, I'm a weekly customer! That helps.

I look forward to show you Barcelona. Things, are changing quite fast, here!

cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 20:13

Barcelona 1913 Export Fair. It exist on diferent papers and colours.

Panterra View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote Panterra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2017 at 03:14
Curious that the right-hand stamp is all in Russian!
cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 17:41

A modern (1999) patriòtic cinderella, showing Catalan flag (four "blod" stripes on a "golden" background) and a map of the Catalan speaking lands, which embrace molt of the Easter Iberian Peninsula, plus the Balearic Islands.

The "postmark" shows the "Three Branches Pine", meaning the 3 main Catalan speaking territories: Catalunya, València and the Balearic Islands.

cursus View Drop Down
First Class
First Class

Post Options Post Options   Quote cursus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 19:43

Three more Barcelona 1929 International Exhibition cinderellas:

Londonbus1 View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Londonbus1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 22:49
Originally posted by cursus cursus wrote:

Thank you very much Michael. The design, is very much on line with the 1930's style in Catalonia: advanced and free. Our society was very open minded, then. As it's, nowadays again.

I bought it just two weeks ago. I manage to get new cinderellas nearly every Sunday. Normally 4 or 5, sometimes some more. Even in sumer I find some. Sellers, know me and keep the good items, altough I can't pay a lot of Money for them, I'm a weekly customer! That helps.

I look forward to show you Barcelona. Things, are changing quite fast, here!

I have penciled in a trip for myself to Barcelona next year sometime. Visiting Mum in September for Stampex and the Cinderella Stamp Club auction so hopefully next year we can finally meet in person !!Big smile

I need to make sure it's a weekend for the market !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>