Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Cinderella Stamps > Cinderella Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gerald King - Reference Materials...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gerald King - Reference Materials...
    Posted: 13 September 2015 at 01:55
When I began collecting the fantastic Cinderellas designed by Mr. Gerald King (stamps, covers, proofs, trials, etc.), I spent quite a lot of time on the Internet searching and reading about Cinderellas (including posts on this Forum and "Ask Me About Cinderella Stamps "(http://www.askmeaboutstamps.com/)).

Among other things, I used a great deal of time to identify the various catalogues, books etc. about the GK Cinderallas. 

The purpose of this forum topic is to gather the various reference materials for Gerald King Cinderellas  ... thus helping new Gerald King collectors with getting started.

Please feel free to add other GK reference materials below, if you have any further from your own collection ...
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 01:58
Book - Alice Through the Pillar Box.

By Gerald M King published by Whizzard Press in 1978 features Alice in Wonderland stamps and stationery invented by Mr. King.

Alice Through the Pillar Box
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 02:03
Catalogue - Curiouser and Curiouser The Postage Stamps of Wonderland 1840-71 - Including the territory of Looking-glass Land.

• Curiouser and Curiouser The Postage Stamps of Wonderland 1840-71
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 02:06
Catalogue - Alice, The Millennium Collection (Covers both Wonderland and Looking Glass Land).

Alice The Millennium Collection
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 02:11
Catalogue - The Postage stamps of Wonderland 1840-1865.

The Postage stamps of Wonderland 1840-1865
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 02:14
Catalogue - Elizatoria Great Britain.

Gerald King Catalogue for the Elizatoria Great Britain Postage stamps - The first of two Catalogues for the Elizatoria stamps.

Elizatoria Great Britain
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 02:18
Catalogue - Elizatoria Part Two.

Elizatoria Part Two
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 02:22
Catalogue - Snark Island 1876-1901.

Snark Island 1876-1901
www.cinderellafan.com
JesperDK View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote JesperDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 02:27
Catalogue - Lundy, The Alternative Collection.

Which covers the postage stamps, revenues, officials, railway stamps, telegraphs, postal stationery and postal history - this last has letters sent from Lundy to real and fictional characters.

The catalogue include a 4 page Supplement / Addenda with information regarding the Royal Silver Wedding.

lundy - The Alternative Collection
www.cinderellafan.com
Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2015 at 04:16
I have some copies of magazine articles relating to the stamps which Gerald has sent me from time to time.  Should I ever find them in the heaps of "stuff" I'll see if I can get copies posted.

Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>